After a competitive selection process, MUSC Center for Global Health is proud to announce its 2013 student global health travel grant recipients.
· Cameron Bell, College of Medicine - Okurase, Ghana
· Geoff Bloomquist, College of Dental Medicine - Quito, Ecuador
· Catherine Foster, College of Medicine (Pediatrics resident) - Arusha, Tanzania
· Sarah Logan, College of Graduate Studies - Okurase, Ghana
· Ruwan Ratnayake, College of Medicine - Haydom, Tanzania
· Sara Winn, College of Medicine - Thomonde, Haiti
We’d like to thank all applicants who applied for student global health travel grant funding. Please continue to view our Center for Global Health website for more updates and opportunities.